AdsWelcome to the Classified Ads page. Members may list cattle related and equipment classified ads for FREE. Complete the form to get listed!
12/26/2018 : Fullblood Bull For Sale
Lee and Kacey Butcher
Address: 4500 Bucks Run Rd
Zip/Postal Code: 76856
Email – email@example.com
We have two full blood bull calves for sale or would trade for a % heifer. we will be keeping one of the calves to be our own herd bull. Both are registered and fertility tested. Asking $1700.00 DOB 7/7/17 and 8/28/17
12/17/2018 : Mixed lot for sale
Brian K Jackson
184 County Road 525
Sweeny, TX 77480
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
1) fullblood pair (2 month blk heifer)
1) 3/4 heavy-bred
1) 3/4 light-bred
1) fullblood red yearling heifer
1) millennium 2000 XC-20 seman tank w/ approximately 12 straws of quality bloodline semen.
Can #1 Midshipman – Cane# 206 -Qty 1 (1/2 CC Size) Can #2 Ausmerica Xtreme 012 – Cane# LO01304 – Qty 2 Can# 3 Fiddleleaf Red Ivan (FM 31828) – Qty 4 Can#4 Bonanza’s Rob Roy – Cane #LO527 – Qty 5 Can#5 Dusty Cane# 56LO004- Qty 2 Can#6 Demolition – Cane# Lo002 – Qty 2 @ Goode Cattle AI
$8000 for everything
12/13/2018 : Fullbloods For Sale
Sandra L Myers
1318 Highway 21 East
Paige, TX 78659
Email – email@example.com
DOB Registration Tatoo Name Dam Sire Price
07/26/12 FM 17548 M3 204Z FB Bull Mikey M3 204Z FF4201 – Charlotte FM7477 – Intimidator $2,000.00
09/01/12 FM 17550 M3 206Z FB Bull Ralph M3 206Z FF3680 – Scarlett FM7477 – Intimidator $2,000.00
02/07/13 FM 38478 M3 301A FB Bull Junior M3 301A FF4202 – Darlington FM4521 – Little E $750.00
09/06/14 FM 38487 M3 401B FB Bull Rusty M3 401B FF3680 – Scarlett FM17550 – Ralph $1,500.00
06/06/16 FM 38486 M3 601D FB Bull Labonte M3 601D FF3680 – Scarlett FM17548 -Mikey $1,500.00
07/17/16 FM 38485 M3 603D FB Bull Waltrip M3 603D FF4202 – Darlington FM17550 – Ralph $1,500.00
06/27/17 Pending M3 702E FB Bull Dillon M3 702E FF16384 – Danica FM17548 -Mikey $1,500.00
12/08/14 FF 38483 M3 403B FB Cow Eldora M3403B FF4201 – Charlotte FM4521 – Little E $1,500.00
09/08/15 FF 38479 M3 503C FB Cow Indianapolis M3 503C FF4202 – Darlington FM17548 -Mikey $1,500.00
06/11/16 FF 38482 M3 602D FB Cow Richmond M3 602D FF16384 – Danica FM17548 -Mikey $1,500.00
02/18/06 FF 4201 LS 104R FB Cow Charlotte LS 104R FF849 – BJC Kahlua FM1061 BJC Jackson $1,000.00
03/15/18 Pending M3 801F FB Bull Harvick FF4201 – Charlotte FM 38487 – Rusty $250.00
07/04/15 FF 38480 M3 502C FB Cow Freedom M3 502C FF3680 – Scarlett FM17548 -Mikey $2,000.00
04/27/18 Pending M3 803F FB Bull MAGA M3 803F FF38480 – Freedom FM17548 -Mikey $500.00
10/11/14 FF 38481 M3 402B FB Cow Texas M3 402B FF4202 – Darlington FM17550 – Ralph $2,500.00
05/13/18 Pending M3804F FB Bull Biffle M3 804F FF38481 – Texas FM17550 – Ralph $500.00
11/11/11 FF 16384 M3 109Y FB Cow Danica M3 109Y FF7473 – Talledega FM7477 – Intimidator $2,500.00
06/06/18 Pending M3 805F FB Cow Tacoma M3 805F FF16384 – Danica FM17548 -Mikey $250.00
05/01/15 FF 38484 M3 501C FB Cow Tammy Jo FF16384 – Danica FM17550 – Ralph $2,500.00
04/15/18 Pending M3 802F FB Cow Sara Lee M3 802F FF38484 – Tammy Jo FM17548 -Mikey $1,000.00
06/03/03 FF 3680 EZ 50N FB Cow EZ Scarlett 50N FF637 – EZ Scarlett 018K FM 1909 – EZ Magnum $1,000.00
07/20/18 Pending M3 806F FB Cow Liberty M3 806F FF3680 – Scarlett FM17550 – Ralph $1,000.00
Prices and packages are negotiable – motivated seller. All are Full Blood (parentage tested) and Registered or registration is in process for the calves born this year.
12/05/2018 : Fullblood Aberdeen Cattle
1040 FM 983
Ferris, TX 75125
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
FULLBLOOD ABERDEEN CATTLE – HERD REDUCTION SALE!!
We have three fullblood cows (all exposed, so should be bred), including one with a 4 month old heifer calf by her side, and two fullblood bulls – a 2 1/2 year old and an 8 month old – all priced for a quick sale. Details are as follows:
1. GAR Shania T – Reg. No. FF21927: Fullblood 6 year old cow; EXTREMELY GENTLE, the most gentle cow I have ever been around; loves to be petted – she is truly \”puppy dog\” gentle and a terrific example of the Aberdeen breed; has had three calves, including her daughter, GAR T Wynette (listed below), and her son from early this spring, GAR Hank W (also listed below); Shania is a terrific mother; she has been exposed to a couple of our breeding bulls and appears to be very pregnant now.
2. GAR T Wynette – Reg. No. FF38232: Fullblood 3 year old cow; Wynette was Shania\’s first calf and is almost as gentle as Shania; Wynette is a new, first time momma with a 4 month old very nice Fullblood heifer calf by her side; Wynette is a very good momma, just like her own momma, Shania – in fact, Wynette has inherited most of Shania\’s excellent traits; Wynette has been exposed to several of our breeding bulls and is likely already (or very soon will be) bred back.
3. GAR Tanya T – Reg. No. FF38606: Fullblood 3 and 1/2 year old cow; very gentle – not quite \”puppy dog\” gentle like Shania and Wynette but given a little more time and attention will likely become that way; Tanya has had one calf – a bull from early this spring that we are keeping as a steer; Tanya is an excellent momma; she has also been exposed to several of our breeding bulls and appears to be very pregnant now.
4. GAR Bocephus – Reg. No. FM 38607: Fullblood 2 and 1/2 year old bull; he is out of our extremely virile herd bull Josh T, who is also super gentle; Bocephus has great confirmation, is easy to handle, ready to go to work and should be an excellent breeding bull.
5. GAR Hank W – Reg. No. FM 38605: Fullblood 8 month old bull; he is also out of our extremely virile and very gentle herd bull Josh T; Hank is every bit as \”puppy dog\” gentle as his momma Shania T; Hank has great confirmation and a stocky build that suggests he is going to be a big fellow; he is very curious and loves to be around people; should make an excellent herd bull.
1. GAR Shania T – $1800
2. GAR T Wynette, plus heifer calf by her side – $2200
3. GAR Tanya T – $1600
4. GAR Bocephus – $1400
5. GAR Hank W – $1000
Will discuss a package discount for purchases of more than two. Delivery can be arranged for a reasonable fee. Additional photos available upon request. Note, photos with ad were taken after a recent rain so the cattle are a little muddy in the photos! Contact me anytime with any questions
11/14/2018 : Moderator Bulls For Sale
279 River Oaks Drive
Cedar Creek ,TX 78612
Email – email@example.com
1. Bar N Surprise – MM34771 – Moderator Plus – DOB 07/31/17
Black baldie with black rings around eyes. Dam is fullblood Aberdeen. Sire is registered Hereford. Laid back and easy going young bull. Naturally polled. $2000
2. AD Enzo – MM33251 – Moderator Plus – DOB 03/28/17
This guy is gorgeous and a real sweetheart. You can pet him, brush him, and approach him anywhere in pasture. Great leader to move cattle from pasture to pasture. His sire is a gorgeous brangus bull. His dam is a beautiful british white (Park)/Aberdeen cross (50%/50%). Must go to a good home. Have had lots of calves and this is a special one and will make someone a wonderful herd sire. Naturally polled. $2500
Cattle are located near Brenham, Texas.
11/14/2018 : Fullblood Aberdeen Cattle For Sale
279 River Oaks Drive
Cedar Creek, TX 78612
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
We have approximately 80 head of registered, fullblood, Aberdeen cattle. I have spent the last several years attending shows and auctions across the US to study the breed and breeders to assemble a high quality herd with genetic diversity.
We make every effort to do as much as we can to make you more successful by:
– DNA testing and registering cattle prior to sale
– vaccinating and worming 1-2 times a year
– BVD checking all of our cattle
– providing copy of pregnancy reports from A&M on bred females
– performing seasonal breeding for spring or fall calves to avoid hot summers in Texas
– utilizing multiple bulls for herd diversification
FEMALES FOR SALE:
Let me know what you are looking for, and I will let you know what I have that may meet your needs. Have everything from 6-18 month old heifers, to exposed heifers/cows, to verified bred heifers/cows and some pairs. Prices start at $2000.
BULLS FOR SALE:
1. FM24795 – Jackaroo\’s Royal Ryder – DOB 06/04/14 – $4000
This is a direct son of Jackaroo with an incredible pedigree. Semen from Jackaroo just sold at the Missouri sale for $900 PER STRAW. He is a sweetheart. I have had him since he was born. Loves to be brushed.
2. FM 24394 – 7C Boonedock 104B – DOB 09/20/14 – $3500
This is a son of MRG Peter. Check out his pedigree. Easy going bull. Prior owner paid $6000 for him when he was about 18 months old and sold to me due to owner\’s illness.
3. FM33249 – AD Edison (Red Tag 5) – DOB 03/10/17 – $2250
4. FM33250 – AD Easton (Red Tag 6) – DOB 03/11/17 – $2250
5. FM34852 – AD Emmett (Red Tag 14)- DOB 07/22/17 – $2250
Cattle are located near Brenham, TX.
10/24/2018 : Yearling Bulls for Sale
Scott Ringnald Ringnald Ranch lp.
4179 county rd 606
Hamilton, TX 76531
Email – email@example.com
5- 90% plus purebred bull calves for sale or trade. Registration is in process.$ 1100 EACH. Call Dennis and leave message. 254-784-0011
10/17/2018 : Fullblood Bulls For Sale
Address: 18200 Hamilton Pool Rd
Austin, TX 78738-7012
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
4 Fullblood Registered Black Aberdeen Bulls , 2 to 2 1/2 yrs gentle,eat out of your hand. Nice bulls. $ 1200. Call for more info
Address: 1156 Deer Forest Dr W
City: Pipe Creek
Zip/Postal Code: 78063
Email – email@example.com
: Have cows but no web site? Need a logo? Need business cards? We can meet your graphic design needs for these and more, including: brochures, letterhead, flyers, photo retouching, magazine ads, web ads & graphics, car decals, billboards, and much more! Email us or give us a call for a free estimate. *Contact us for info regarding 15% SABA member savings!
Justin Turley Graphic Design
08/24/2018 : Web Sites, Logos & Graphic Design Services
1156 Deer Forest Dr W
Pipe Creek, TX 78063
Have cows but no web site? Need a logo? Need business cards? With over 12 years\’ experience, we can meet your graphic design needs for these and more, including: brochures, letterhead, flyers, photo retouching, magazine ads, web ads & graphics, car decals, billboards, and much more
11/23/2015 : Fullblood Semen Sir Constantine
FT Sir Constantine (FM20596)
Diana & Jay Lillefloren
2755 E. Spring Rock Lane
Hayden, ID 83835
Phone – 208-215-4460
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
09/05/2015 : Fullblood Semen Demolition
Alta Demolition BIL 214Y (FM21737)
102 Blaschke Road
Comfot, Tx 78013
Alta Demolition is the fullblood Canadian 2013 Grand Champion Bull at the Interior Provincial Exhibition, the Reserve Champion Senior Bull at the 2013 Canadian National Lowline Show and the Champion Senior Bull at the recent 2014 Houston Livestock and Rodeo.
Mix this championship bloodline with having the true red gene and you have something that is extremely rare.
Total outcrossed with Awesome Red, Wandoo and Bluey.
08/28/2015 : Fullblood Semen Joe Diffie
WDL Joe Diffie 21A (FM21020)
WDL Joe Diffie is a bull with show Champions through out his pedigree. He is out of the National Champion Boxcar and his dam Findonna has stamped her claim to success through wins at NWSS and was Reserve Grand Champion Fullblood at Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo. This low birth weight sire is one to add balance and eye appeal in his offspring without sacrificing power and bone. Joe has several offspring on the ground that we are extremely satisfied with producing both Percentage and Fullblood cattle that can travel.
08/27/2015 : Percentage Semen Rebar
Duff Rebar 353 (MM25442)
THE FOUNDATION SYNDICATE
4001 W Glencoe Road Stillwater, OK
Taking orders for Fall and Spring breeding
Aberdeen Plus/Moderator Plus
Few bulls have as much look, style, and presence as Rebar 353. Sired by Fairwyns Machine, who’s considered one of the greatest herd sires in the Lowline breed.
Rebar comes from one of the leading cow families in the Angus history books. He is a daughter of Dixie Erica 103 who goes back to the matriarch donor dam Dixie Erica 814G. With great sires in the immediate pedigree as OCC Emblazon and N Bar Emulation EXT.
Duff Rebar 353 is a real beef bull with tremendous width, dimension, muscle shape and expression. He is correct in his makeup and near flawless in his design.
Rebar 353 will sire exceptionally low birth weights in addition to exciting phenotype and doability. Backed by two of the greatest cow families in the Angus and Lowline breeds.
08/22/2015 : Percentage Semen Nick
Nick 031X (XM14240)
FLYING J&L RANCH
$20/unit 10 straw minimum
Nick 031X is a real beef bull with tremendous width, dimension, muscle shape and expression. He is a proven beef bull that sires exceptionally thick low maintenance progeny.
Nick 031X will sire exceptionally low birth weights in addition to exciting phenotype and doability. He is a leading Red herd sire at Flying J & L Ranch in Texas.
08/20/2015 : Percentage Semen Beau Jangles
GMC Beau Jangles Y482 (MM14902)
W Diamond Lowlines
%IMF 5.08 BF .40 Tenderness 24 REA/CWT 1.52
GMC Beau Jangles is one of the true beef bulls for any breed. His ultrasound data sets him apart from his contemporaries. He is a bull that can inject muscle into your herd while not sacrificing Quality and Cutability traits. He does this with out sacrificing that show ring look. Beau has sired show winners at the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo and has had several daughters sell for $5000 plus. His Son’s have been stamped with the same great Loin Eye Area (LEA) while having the same quality in tenderness and %IMF. Beau Jangles is a bull that will help you generate revenue through breeding stock of feedlot operations.